For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
A simple homemade treat that’s incredibly sweet!
|Canola oil, (for greasing pan)|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|2 cups mini marshmallows|
|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|1/2 cup chopped walnuts|
|2 tablespoons butter|
|1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels|
|2/3 cup evaporated milk|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
- Line an 8-inch baking pan with foil. Pour small amount of canola oil on foil and evenly coat.
- Combine salt, evaporated milk, butter and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Stir ingredients constantly and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate morsels, walnuts, marshmallows and vanilla extract to sauce pan. Stir together vigorously. (Stir until marshmallows are melted)
- Pour fudge into baking pan and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge, flip pan over and cut fudge into 48 pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >