For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Extra Sweet Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
Rate this Recipe
The perfect cookie for fall.
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 stick butter|
|1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup pumpkin puree|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
|4 cups flour|
|1/2 cup vegetable oil|
|1/4 teaspoon baking soda|
|4 tablespoons water|
|1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|3 cups powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, and vegetable oil. Mix together well, until smooth.
- Add salt, cream of tartar, pumpkin pie spice, flour and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon dough onto baking sheet. Press down with bottom of glass.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- As cookies are cooling. Combine water, pumpkin pie spice and powdered sugar for glaze.
- Spread glaze on top of cookies and let harden for 2 hours before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >