For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Extra Sweet Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
Rate this Recipe
The perfect cookie for fall.
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar|
|1 cup sugar|
|1 stick butter|
|1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/2 cup pumpkin puree|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
|4 cups flour|
|1/2 cup vegetable oil|
|1/4 teaspoon baking soda|
|4 tablespoons water|
|1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|3 cups powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, powdered sugar, and vegetable oil. Mix together well, until smooth.
- Add salt, cream of tartar, pumpkin pie spice, flour and baking soda. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon dough onto baking sheet. Press down with bottom of glass.
- Place in oven and bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- As cookies are cooling. Combine water, pumpkin pie spice and powdered sugar for glaze.
- Spread glaze on top of cookies and let harden for 2 hours before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >