For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Streusel Topped Pumpkin Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Delicious, easy and fun to make.
|3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk|
|1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|1 cup whole spelt flour|
|1/4 cup canola oil|
|1 cup white spelt flour|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup pumpkin puree|
|1 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 cup sugar|
|For Streusel Topping:|
|2 tablespoon vegan butter spread|
|1/3 cup white spelt flour|
|3 tablespoons brown sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Fill a 12-count muffin tray with paper liners. Set aside.
- Combine ground nutmeg, baking soda, 1 cup whole spelt flour, 1 cup white spelt flour, salt, cinnamon and sugar in a mixing bowl. Whisk together well.
- Add almond milk, canola oil and pumpkin puree to mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine vegan butter spread, 1/3 cup white spelt flour and brown sugar. Mix together until coarse and crumbly.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, 2/3 full. Top with streusel topping.
- Place muffin tin into oven, bake for 18-22 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >