For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Worry Free Vegetable Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Light, healthy and surprisingly easy to make.
|1 flax egg, (beaten)|
|3 cups grated zucchini|
|3 1/2 cups dairy-free cheese|
|1 jar salsa, (your preference)|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, (more for taste)|
|1 1/2 cups dairy-free sour cream|
|1 1/2 cups grated carrots|
|1 teaspoon salt, (more for taste)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a medium baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine carrots, zucchini, salt and pepper. Pour flax egg over vegetables and toss together.
- Pour mixture into lined pan and smooth out. Place in oven and bake for 25-28 minutes. (Vegetables should be lightly browned)
- Remove from oven. Spread sour cream over top and smooth out. Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese over top. Top with salsa, then add remaining cheese.
- Place back in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. (Top should bubble and lightly browned)
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >