For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Worry Free Vegetable Casserole
Rate this Recipe
Light, healthy and surprisingly easy to make.
|1 flax egg, (beaten)|
|3 cups grated zucchini|
|3 1/2 cups dairy-free cheese|
|1 jar salsa, (your preference)|
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, (more for taste)|
|1 1/2 cups dairy-free sour cream|
|1 1/2 cups grated carrots|
|1 teaspoon salt, (more for taste)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a medium baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine carrots, zucchini, salt and pepper. Pour flax egg over vegetables and toss together.
- Pour mixture into lined pan and smooth out. Place in oven and bake for 25-28 minutes. (Vegetables should be lightly browned)
- Remove from oven. Spread sour cream over top and smooth out. Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese over top. Top with salsa, then add remaining cheese.
- Place back in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. (Top should bubble and lightly browned)
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >