For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
Rate this Recipe
Serves 1 pie
Add this delicious, vegan dessert to your cookbook.
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup walnuts|
|2 tablespoons vegan butter, more for greasing baking dish|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1/2 cup rolled oats|
|1/2 cup virgin coconut oil|
|1/2 cup walnuts, (crushed, more for topping)|
|1/4 cup almond milk|
|1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|15 oz unsweetened pumpkin puree|
|3/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cup agave syrup|
- Make crust by combining 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/3 cup walnuts, vegan butter, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and rolled oats in a food processor.
- Grease a baking dish with vegan butter. Transfer dough to baking dish and press in firmly.
- Combine walnuts, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, salt and agave syrup in the food processor on medium speed. Blend ingredients until smooth. After smooth, add coconut oil and reduce to low speed. Blend until silky smooth. Add seasonings to taste.
- Pour pie filling into piecrust. Place in refrigerator and chill until pie is firm.
- Remove from fridge, top with extra walnuts and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >