For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Incredible Grilled Turkey Club
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 sandwiches
Layers and layers of amazing flavor.
|8 strips cooked bacon, (halved, 2 slices be sandwich)|
|4 slices Swiss cheese|
|Turkey, (deli or leftover)|
|8 slices bread, (your choice)|
|2 tablespoons sour cream|
|Butter, (for bread)|
- Heat a skillet to medium.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer bacon, cheese and turkey on unbuttered side of bread. Place other slice on top, butter side up. (Repeat process with remaining bread, turkey, bacon and Swiss cheese)
- Place sandwiches in skillet one at a time. Cook until lightly browned and flip. Remove from heat and let cool. (Repeat with remaining sandwiches)
- As sandwiches are cooking, mix together sour cream and avocado. (Use a quarter of mixture per sandwich)
- Remove top of sandwich, spread on avocado mixture. Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >