For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Incredible Grilled Turkey Club
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 sandwiches
Layers and layers of amazing flavor.
|8 strips cooked bacon, (halved, 2 slices be sandwich)|
|4 slices Swiss cheese|
|Turkey, (deli or leftover)|
|8 slices bread, (your choice)|
|2 tablespoons sour cream|
|Butter, (for bread)|
- Heat a skillet to medium.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer bacon, cheese and turkey on unbuttered side of bread. Place other slice on top, butter side up. (Repeat process with remaining bread, turkey, bacon and Swiss cheese)
- Place sandwiches in skillet one at a time. Cook until lightly browned and flip. Remove from heat and let cool. (Repeat with remaining sandwiches)
- As sandwiches are cooking, mix together sour cream and avocado. (Use a quarter of mixture per sandwich)
- Remove top of sandwich, spread on avocado mixture. Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >