For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Incredible Grilled Turkey Club
Rate this Recipe
Serves 4 sandwiches
Layers and layers of amazing flavor.
|8 strips cooked bacon, (halved, 2 slices be sandwich)|
|4 slices Swiss cheese|
|Turkey, (deli or leftover)|
|8 slices bread, (your choice)|
|2 tablespoons sour cream|
|Butter, (for bread)|
- Heat a skillet to medium.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Layer bacon, cheese and turkey on unbuttered side of bread. Place other slice on top, butter side up. (Repeat process with remaining bread, turkey, bacon and Swiss cheese)
- Place sandwiches in skillet one at a time. Cook until lightly browned and flip. Remove from heat and let cool. (Repeat with remaining sandwiches)
- As sandwiches are cooking, mix together sour cream and avocado. (Use a quarter of mixture per sandwich)
- Remove top of sandwich, spread on avocado mixture. Top with lettuce and tomatoes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >