For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Oven Roasted Zucchini Topped with Parmesan, Garlic and Lemon
Rate this Recipe
Cheesy, easy and perfectly seasoned.
|2 cloves garlic, (finely minced)|
|Ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|3/4 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese|
|Sea salt, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon lemon zest|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise, then in half again lengthwise. Place on baking sheet.
- Combine minced garlic, olive oil and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Evenly brush zucchinis with olive oil mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place baking sheet in oven, bake for 11-13 minutes. Remove baking sheet, adjust rack near top of oven and broil zucchini for 3-5 minutes. (Cheese should be golden brown)
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >