For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Oven Roasted Zucchini Topped with Parmesan, Garlic and Lemon
Rate this Recipe
Cheesy, easy and perfectly seasoned.
|2 cloves garlic, (finely minced)|
|Ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|3/4 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese|
|Sea salt, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon lemon zest|
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut zucchinis in half lengthwise, then in half again lengthwise. Place on baking sheet.
- Combine minced garlic, olive oil and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Evenly brush zucchinis with olive oil mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place baking sheet in oven, bake for 11-13 minutes. Remove baking sheet, adjust rack near top of oven and broil zucchini for 3-5 minutes. (Cheese should be golden brown)
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >