For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Irresistible Vegan Rice Crispy Treats
Rate this Recipe
After one bite you’ll be hooked.
|1/4 teaspoon sea salt|
|2/3 cup brown rice syrup|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|4 cups puffed brown rice cereal|
|1/4 cup coconut oil|
- Combine coconut oil and brown rice syrup in a small pot. Turn to medium heat, let boil for 1 minute.
- Remove pot from heat. Add sea salt and vanilla extract. Stir together well.
- Pour puffed brown rice into pot and coat well.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread rice mixture on the sheet. Spread second sheet of parchment paper over top and press down and spread out to edges.
- Place sheet in the freezer and cool for 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 16 pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >