For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Irresistible Vegan Rice Crispy Treats
Rate this Recipe
After one bite you’ll be hooked.
|1/4 teaspoon sea salt|
|2/3 cup brown rice syrup|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|4 cups puffed brown rice cereal|
|1/4 cup coconut oil|
- Combine coconut oil and brown rice syrup in a small pot. Turn to medium heat, let boil for 1 minute.
- Remove pot from heat. Add sea salt and vanilla extract. Stir together well.
- Pour puffed brown rice into pot and coat well.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread rice mixture on the sheet. Spread second sheet of parchment paper over top and press down and spread out to edges.
- Place sheet in the freezer and cool for 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 16 pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >