For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Irresistible Vegan Rice Crispy Treats
Rate this Recipe
After one bite you’ll be hooked.
|1/4 teaspoon sea salt|
|2/3 cup brown rice syrup|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|4 cups puffed brown rice cereal|
|1/4 cup coconut oil|
- Combine coconut oil and brown rice syrup in a small pot. Turn to medium heat, let boil for 1 minute.
- Remove pot from heat. Add sea salt and vanilla extract. Stir together well.
- Pour puffed brown rice into pot and coat well.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread rice mixture on the sheet. Spread second sheet of parchment paper over top and press down and spread out to edges.
- Place sheet in the freezer and cool for 45 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and cut into 16 pieces.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >