For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon Avocado Omelets
Rate this Recipe
Start your day with this easy and tasty breakfast option.
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, (minced)|
|2 tablespoons red onion, (minced)|
|4 slices bacon|
- Cook bacon on medium heat in a skillet. Cook until crisp. Place on paper towel to drain.
- As bacon is cooking, cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop into a small bowl. Mash avocado until smooth.
- Add cilantro and red onion to avocado.
- Dice bacon into small bits, add to avocado mixture. Stir together very well.
- Break 2 eggs and cook into one omelet. Add half of the avocado mixture, fold top over and cook. Repeat process with second omelet.
- Top omelet with a dash or two of hot sauce and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >