For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon Avocado Omelets
Rate this Recipe
Start your day with this easy and tasty breakfast option.
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, (minced)|
|2 tablespoons red onion, (minced)|
|4 slices bacon|
- Cook bacon on medium heat in a skillet. Cook until crisp. Place on paper towel to drain.
- As bacon is cooking, cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop into a small bowl. Mash avocado until smooth.
- Add cilantro and red onion to avocado.
- Dice bacon into small bits, add to avocado mixture. Stir together very well.
- Break 2 eggs and cook into one omelet. Add half of the avocado mixture, fold top over and cook. Repeat process with second omelet.
- Top omelet with a dash or two of hot sauce and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >