For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon Avocado Omelets
Rate this Recipe
Start your day with this easy and tasty breakfast option.
|1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, (minced)|
|2 tablespoons red onion, (minced)|
|4 slices bacon|
- Cook bacon on medium heat in a skillet. Cook until crisp. Place on paper towel to drain.
- As bacon is cooking, cut avocado in half, remove pit and scoop into a small bowl. Mash avocado until smooth.
- Add cilantro and red onion to avocado.
- Dice bacon into small bits, add to avocado mixture. Stir together very well.
- Break 2 eggs and cook into one omelet. Add half of the avocado mixture, fold top over and cook. Repeat process with second omelet.
- Top omelet with a dash or two of hot sauce and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >