For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Avocado Chicken Soup
Rate this Recipe
A very interesting and tasty soup. Unlike anything you’ve had before.
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce|
|1 clove garlic|
|6 cups chicken broth|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 lb chicken breast, (boneless, skinless)|
- Pour chicken broth into a large sauce pan. Heat to medium-high.
- Pour in Sriracha sauce and stir together.
- Dice avocado and chicken into small pieces. Slice scallions, separate white and green parts.
- Once chicken broth is simmering, turn to low heat and add chicken and white part of scallions. Stir together.
- Crush garlic and add to soup. Continually stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into bowls, add green shoots of scallions and avocado.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >