For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Avocado Chicken Soup
Rate this Recipe
A very interesting and tasty soup. Unlike anything you’ve had before.
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce|
|1 clove garlic|
|6 cups chicken broth|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 lb chicken breast, (boneless, skinless)|
- Pour chicken broth into a large sauce pan. Heat to medium-high.
- Pour in Sriracha sauce and stir together.
- Dice avocado and chicken into small pieces. Slice scallions, separate white and green parts.
- Once chicken broth is simmering, turn to low heat and add chicken and white part of scallions. Stir together.
- Crush garlic and add to soup. Continually stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into bowls, add green shoots of scallions and avocado.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >