For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Avocado Chicken Soup
Rate this Recipe
A very interesting and tasty soup. Unlike anything you’ve had before.
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce|
|1 clove garlic|
|6 cups chicken broth|
|Salt, to taste|
|1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast|
- Pour chicken broth into a large sauce pan. Heat to medium-high.
- Pour in Sriracha sauce and stir together.
- Dice avocado and chicken into small pieces. Slice scallions, separate white and green parts.
- Once chicken broth is simmering, turn to low heat and add chicken and white part of scallions. Stir together.
- Crush garlic and add to soup. Continually stir. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into bowls, add green shoots of scallions and avocado.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >