For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bourbon and Dijon Marinated Steak
Rate this Recipe
Perfectly seasoned and marinated flank steak.
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 cup Bourbon|
|1 1/2 lb flank steak, trimmed|
|1/4 cup Dijon mustard|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
- Combine ground pepper, Dijon mustard, kosher salt, bourbon and Worcestershire sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Place steaks in re-sealable bag. Pour marinade in bag and evenly coat steaks. Allow to marinate up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat grill to medium-high, grill steaks 5-7 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill, allow to sit for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >