For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bourbon and Dijon Marinated Steak
Rate this Recipe
Perfectly seasoned and marinated flank steak.
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 cup Bourbon|
|1 1/2 lb flank steak, trimmed|
|1/4 cup Dijon mustard|
|Kosher salt, to taste|
- Combine ground pepper, Dijon mustard, kosher salt, bourbon and Worcestershire sauce in a mixing bowl.
- Place steaks in re-sealable bag. Pour marinade in bag and evenly coat steaks. Allow to marinate up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat grill to medium-high, grill steaks 5-7 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill, allow to sit for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >