For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Caribbean-Style Mahi Mahi
Rate this Recipe
A flavorful and sweet seafood dish.
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup shallots, chopped|
|1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped|
|1/3 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped|
|1/4 cup apricot preserves|
|3/4 cup chunky salsa|
|1 tablespoon chopped cilantro|
|3/4 teaspoon garlic salt|
|4 mahi mahi fillets|
|Seasoning salt, to taste|
- Set a large skillet over medium heat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add shallots and bell peppers; sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
- Add apricot preserves, salsa,cilantro and garlic salt; stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Brush mahi mahi with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle fillets with seasoning salt.
- Broil 5 minutes per side or until mahi mahi starts to flake when tested with a fork.
- Spoon bell pepper mixture over broiled mahi mahi then serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >