For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Broiled Caribbean-Style Mahi Mahi
Rate this Recipe
A flavorful and sweet seafood dish.
|3 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup shallots, chopped|
|1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped|
|1/3 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped|
|1/4 cup apricot preserves|
|3/4 cup chunky salsa|
|1 tablespoon chopped cilantro|
|3/4 teaspoon garlic salt|
|4 mahi mahi fillets|
|Seasoning salt, to taste|
- Set a large skillet over medium heat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add shallots and bell peppers; sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
- Add apricot preserves, salsa,cilantro and garlic salt; stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Brush mahi mahi with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle fillets with seasoning salt.
- Broil 5 minutes per side or until mahi mahi starts to flake when tested with a fork.
- Spoon bell pepper mixture over broiled mahi mahi then serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >