For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Caribbean Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
A delicious salad that's sure to put a smile on your face.
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|2 tablespoons honey|
|1 tablespoon red wine vinegar|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|Salt, to taste|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1 lb chicken breast, boneless|
|1 mango, peeled and cubed|
|1 can black beans, drained|
|1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced into strips|
|1/2 jicama, peeled and cut into strips|
|1/2 head lettuce, sliced|
- Whisk the lime juice, honey, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle in the oil, whisking until thickened.
- Place half the dressing in a shallow dish.
- Add the chicken and marinate, covered, in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Grill the chicken over an open grill or grill skillet for 6 minutes per side, until cooked through, or broil for 5 min per side.
- Cool then cut into thin slices.
- Put the remaining ingredients and chicken into a bowl.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >