For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Easy Caribbean Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
A delicious salad that's sure to put a smile on your face.
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|2 tablespoons honey|
|1 tablespoon red wine vinegar|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|Salt, to taste|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1 lb chicken breast, boneless|
|1 mango, peeled and cubed|
|1 can black beans, drained|
|1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced into strips|
|1/2 jicama, peeled and cut into strips|
|1/2 head lettuce, sliced|
- Whisk the lime juice, honey, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle in the oil, whisking until thickened.
- Place half the dressing in a shallow dish.
- Add the chicken and marinate, covered, in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Grill the chicken over an open grill or grill skillet for 6 minutes per side, until cooked through, or broil for 5 min per side.
- Cool then cut into thin slices.
- Put the remaining ingredients and chicken into a bowl.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy the Oscars with these supremely delicious dishes!
Oscar buzz is in the air. In order to properly honor the occasion, we have a few suggestions on what to serve your guests. Movie themed foods that pay tribute to the nominees. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >