For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Black Bean Veggie Patty Burgers
Rate this Recipe
Healthy, hearty and homemade!
|1/2 onion, quartered and then sliced|
|1 tablespoon ground cumin|
|1 can black beans|
|1 teaspoon hot sauce|
|1/2 cup bread crumbs|
|1/2 green bell pepper, sliced|
|1 tablespoon chili powder|
|3 cloves garlic, peeled|
|Cooking spray, for greasing cooking sheet|
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour black beans into a bowl, mash with a fork until mushy. Set aside.
- Place garlic cloves, green bell pepper and onion in a blender, chop until well mixed. Add mashed black beans top mixture and stir together.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cumin, egg, hot sauce and chili powder. Add mixture to blender, mix together.
- Add breadcrumbs to mixture and stir until it holds together.
- Separate into four patties. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes per side.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >