For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grilled Tri-tip Steak Salad
Rate this Recipe
Try this flavorful and easy steak salad for dinner tonight!
|1 tablespoon ground black pepper|
|1 tablespoon garlic powder|
|1 tri-tip roast|
|4 tablespoons kosher salt|
|12 cherry tomatoes, (halved)|
|4 cloves garlic, (smashed)|
|1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, (grated, more for topping)|
|6 tablespoons lemon juice|
|1 1/2 lb Romaine lettuce, (chopped)|
|1 cup olive oil|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt, (more to taste)|
|1 teaspoon tarragon|
- Combine ground black pepper, garlic powder and kosher salt in a small bowl.
- Coat roast with seasoning evenly.
- Heat grill to high. Once hot, sear the tri-tip on each side for a minute or two. Reduce heat, cook 3-5 minutes per side. Remove from the grill and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
- As the steak is resting, place garlic cloves and kosher salt in a blender and pulse until minced.
- Add Parmesan cheese, tarragon and lemon juice to blender and mix.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil into blender, mix together and repeat until olive oil is gone.
- Season with ground black pepper and more kosher salt if needed.
- Place chopped Romaine lettuce in a salad bowl, drizzle dressing over top and toss together.
- Top salad with grilled tri-tip and Parmesan chees.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >