For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Caribbean Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
Slightly spicy, slight sweet, all together tasty!
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|2 tablespoons honey|
|1 tablespoon red wine vinegar|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless|
|1 mango, peeked and cubed|
|1 can black beans, rinsed and drained|
|1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin slices|
|1/2 jicama, peeled and cut into thin slices|
|1/2 head lettuce, washed and sliced|
- Whisk the lime juice, honey, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle in the oil, whisking until thickened.
- Place half the dressing in a shallow dish.
- Add the chicken and marinate, covered, in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Grill the chicken over an open grill or grill skillet for 6 minutes per side, until cooked through, or broil for 5 min per side.
- Cool then cut into 1/2”-thick slices.
- Put the remaining ingredients and chicken into a bowl.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >