For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Caribbean Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Slightly spicy, slight sweet, all together tasty!
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|2 tablespoons honey|
|1 tablespoon red wine vinegar|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless|
|1 mango, peeked and cubed|
|1 can black beans, rinsed and drained|
|1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin slices|
|1/2 jicama, peeled and cut into thin slices|
|1/2 head lettuce, washed and sliced|
- Whisk the lime juice, honey, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle in the oil, whisking until thickened.
- Place half the dressing in a shallow dish.
- Add the chicken and marinate, covered, in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Grill the chicken over an open grill or grill skillet for 6 minutes per side, until cooked through, or broil for 5 min per side.
- Cool then cut into 1/2”-thick slices.
- Put the remaining ingredients and chicken into a bowl.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >