For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Caribbean Chicken Salad
Rate this Recipe
Slightly spicy, slight sweet, all together tasty!
|1/4 cup lime juice|
|2 tablespoons honey|
|1 tablespoon red wine vinegar|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|Salt, to taste|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless|
|1 mango, peeked and cubed|
|1 can black beans, rinsed and drained|
|1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin slices|
|1/2 jicama, peeled and cut into thin slices|
|1/2 head lettuce, washed and sliced|
- Whisk the lime juice, honey, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle in the oil, whisking until thickened.
- Place half the dressing in a shallow dish.
- Add the chicken and marinate, covered, in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Grill the chicken over an open grill or grill skillet for 6 minutes per side, until cooked through, or broil for 5 min per side.
- Cool then cut into 1/2”-thick slices.
- Put the remaining ingredients and chicken into a bowl.
- Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >