For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crunchy Honey Mustard Pretzel Coated Chicken
Rate this Recipe
A tangy and delicious dish that’s easy to prepare.
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt|
|1 lb chicken breast tenderloins, boneless, skinless|
|1/2 cup honey mustard|
|1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper|
|1 1/3 cups honey mustard pretzels|
- Lightly sprinkle chicken tenderloins with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a mixing bowl. Drizzle honey mustard over the chicken and coat evenly. Place bowl in refrigerator for an hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Pour pretzels into a food processor or blender and pulse until small pieces, like bread crumbs. Lay crumbled pretzels on a plate.
- Coat chicken tenderloins with crumbled pretzels. Place chicken on baking sheet. Repeat until all tenderloins are coated.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >