For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy and Crunchy German Chocolate Cake
Rate this Recipe
Enjoy this subtly flavored dessert when you’re craving something different.
|1 stick butter|
|1 cup pecans, (chopped)|
|8 oz cream cheese|
|1 1/4 cups water|
|1 cup sweetened flaked coconut|
|1 lb powdered sugar|
|1 box cake mix, (German Chocolate or Devil's Food)|
|1/4 cup vegetable oil|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray bottom of a medium baking pan with cooking spray. Line pan with wax paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle pecans and coconut flakes on the bottom of the pan.
- Prepare cake mix with oil, eggs and water. Mix together well and pour into baking pan.
- Combine and melt butter and cream cheese in a saucepan on low heat.
- Once melted and mixed together, add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Spoon mixture over the cake batter.
- Place baking pan in oven and bake 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 10 minutes and then turn cake over on serving plate.
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >