For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Dry Rubbed Pork Spare Ribs
Rate this Recipe
Perfectly seasoned and absolutely delicious!
|2 racks pork spare ribs|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 1/2 tablespoons paprika|
|Hickory liquid smoke, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|6 tablespoons brown sugar|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder|
|1/2 cup apple cider vinegar|
- Combine garlic powder, salt, paprika, black pepper, brown sugar, onion powder and chili powder together.
- Shake a few drops of liquid smoke on the spare ribs.
- Apply dry rub on spare ribs, coat completely.
- Wrap spare ribs with plastic wrap, place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Place spare ribs on a pan and cover with aluminum foil. Cook for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, pour apple cider vinegar over ribs, cover and cook for an additional 60 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
Enjoy these classic Irish dishes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. There's the traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd's Pie and even Irish Potato Soup. They're hearty, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >