For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Seasoned, marinated and absolutely delicious.
|3/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup vinegar|
|2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon mustard|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|6 pork chops|
|2 tablespoons cooking oil|
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. Evenly coat pork chops.
- Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Pour oil in skillet.
- Once hot, place pork chops in skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes per side.
- Once evenly cooked, turn heat off, place lid on top and let the pork chops simmer for 6-8 minutes.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >