For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Seasoned, marinated and absolutely delicious.
|3/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup vinegar|
|2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon mustard|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|6 pork chops|
|2 tablespoons cooking oil|
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. Evenly coat pork chops.
- Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Pour oil in skillet.
- Once hot, place pork chops in skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes per side.
- Once evenly cooked, turn heat off, place lid on top and let the pork chops simmer for 6-8 minutes.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >