For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Seasoned, marinated and absolutely delicious.
|3/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup vinegar|
|2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon mustard|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|6 pork chops|
|2 tablespoons cooking oil|
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. Evenly coat pork chops.
- Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Pour oil in skillet.
- Once hot, place pork chops in skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes per side.
- Once evenly cooked, turn heat off, place lid on top and let the pork chops simmer for 6-8 minutes.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >