For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Seasoned, marinated and absolutely delicious.
|3/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup vinegar|
|2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon mustard|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|6 pork chops|
|2 tablespoons cooking oil|
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. Evenly coat pork chops.
- Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Pour oil in skillet.
- Once hot, place pork chops in skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes per side.
- Once evenly cooked, turn heat off, place lid on top and let the pork chops simmer for 6-8 minutes.
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >