For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Marinated Pork Chops
Rate this Recipe
Seasoned, marinated and absolutely delicious.
|3/4 cup vegetable oil|
|1/3 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup vinegar|
|2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 tablespoon mustard|
|1 teaspoon salt|
|1 teaspoon pepper|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|6 pork chops|
|2 tablespoons cooking oil|
- Combine all ingredients, except oil, in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. Evenly coat pork chops.
- Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Pour oil in skillet.
- Once hot, place pork chops in skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes per side.
- Once evenly cooked, turn heat off, place lid on top and let the pork chops simmer for 6-8 minutes.
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
Enjoy these classic Irish dishes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. There's the traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd's Pie and even Irish Potato Soup. They're hearty, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >