For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Greek Pita Pizzas
Rate this Recipe
Shake up the everyday pizza with this tasty recipe.
|2 whole pita breads|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup stuffed green olives, (sliced)|
|1/4 cup Kalamata olives, (sliced)|
|2 teaspoons red wine vinegar|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano|
|1/4 teaspoon basil|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1/4 cup spinach, (torn)|
|1/3 cup feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|1 plum tomato, (seeded and chopped)|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, (shredded)|
- Brush the pitas with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Place under a broiler for about 2 minutes.
- Combine the olives, vinegar, garlic, oregano, basil, pepper and remaining oil in a bowl.
- Spread over the pitas and top with the spinach, feta cheese, tomato and Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >