For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Greek Pita Pizzas
Rate this Recipe
Shake up the everyday pizza with this tasty recipe.
|2 whole pita breads|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup stuffed green olives, (sliced)|
|1/4 cup Kalamata olives, (sliced)|
|2 teaspoons red wine vinegar|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano|
|1/4 teaspoon basil|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1/4 cup spinach, (torn)|
|1/3 cup feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|1 plum tomato, (seeded and chopped)|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, (shredded)|
- Brush the pitas with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Place under a broiler for about 2 minutes.
- Combine the olives, vinegar, garlic, oregano, basil, pepper and remaining oil in a bowl.
- Spread over the pitas and top with the spinach, feta cheese, tomato and Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >