For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Greek Pita Pizzas
Rate this Recipe
Shake up the everyday pizza with this tasty recipe.
|2 whole pita breads|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup stuffed green olives, sliced|
|1/4 cup Kalamata olives, sliced|
|2 teaspoons red wine vinegar|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano|
|1/4 teaspoon basil|
|Ground black pepper, to taste|
|1/4 cup spinach, torn|
|1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled|
|1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped|
|1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese|
- Brush the pitas with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Place under a broiler for about 2 minutes.
- Combine the olives, vinegar, garlic, oregano, basil, pepper and remaining oil in a bowl.
- Spread over the pitas and top with the spinach, feta cheese, tomato and Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >