For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Greek Pita Pizzas
Rate this Recipe
Shake up the everyday pizza with this tasty recipe.
|2 whole pita breads|
|2 tablespoons olive oil|
|1/4 cup stuffed green olives, (sliced)|
|1/4 cup Kalamata olives, (sliced)|
|2 teaspoons red wine vinegar|
|1 clove garlic, (minced)|
|1/2 teaspoon oregano|
|1/4 teaspoon basil|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1/4 cup spinach, (torn)|
|1/3 cup feta cheese, (crumbled)|
|1 plum tomato, (seeded and chopped)|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, (shredded)|
- Brush the pitas with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Place under a broiler for about 2 minutes.
- Combine the olives, vinegar, garlic, oregano, basil, pepper and remaining oil in a bowl.
- Spread over the pitas and top with the spinach, feta cheese, tomato and Parmesan cheese.
- Broil 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >