For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Wheat Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
Breakfast just got a whole lot better!
|1/2 cup whole wheat flour|
|6 oz Greek yogurt, (honey flavor)|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 egg whites|
- Combine baking soda and flour in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Once mixed, add egg whites and yogurt to flour mixture. Stir until slightly thickened.
- Spray a thin layer of cooking spray in a pan.
- Pour batter into pan, forming small circles. Flip pancakes once, when they begin to bubble. (both sides should be golden brown)
- Repeat with remaining batter and enjoy!
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >