For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Wheat Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Rate this Recipe
Breakfast just got a whole lot better!
|1/2 cup whole wheat flour|
|6 oz Greek yogurt, (honey flavor)|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 egg whites|
- Combine baking soda and flour in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Once mixed, add egg whites and yogurt to flour mixture. Stir until slightly thickened.
- Spray a thin layer of cooking spray in a pan.
- Pour batter into pan, forming small circles. Flip pancakes once, when they begin to bubble. (both sides should be golden brown)
- Repeat with remaining batter and enjoy!
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >