For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
Rate this Recipe
A little crunchy, a little sweet, all together delicious!
|1 packet stevia|
|1/2 cup bran cereal|
|6 oz Greek yogurt, (plain)|
|1/8 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1/2 tablespoon cheesecake pudding mix|
|4 tablespoons water|
|1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 tablespoon almond butter, (unsalted)|
- Combine yogurt and pudding mix. Stir together very well. Set aside.
- Pour bran cereal in a food processor. Pulse until a fine texture.
- Combine cinnamon, bran cereal, nutmeg and stevia in a small bowl. Mix together well.
- Add water and almond butter to bran mixture. Stir together. (add a tablespoon or more of water if mixture is crumbly)
- Pour crust mixture into a small circular pan. Press crust into pan with fingers.
- Pour pudding mixture into pan, smooth with bottom of spoon.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving.