For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
Rate this Recipe
A little crunchy, a little sweet, all together delicious!
|1 packet stevia|
|1/2 cup bran cereal|
|6 oz Greek yogurt, (plain)|
|1/8 teaspoon nutmeg|
|1/2 tablespoon cheesecake pudding mix|
|4 tablespoons water|
|1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|
|1 tablespoon almond butter, (unsalted)|
- Combine yogurt and pudding mix. Stir together very well. Set aside.
- Pour bran cereal in a food processor. Pulse until a fine texture.
- Combine cinnamon, bran cereal, nutmeg and stevia in a small bowl. Mix together well.
- Add water and almond butter to bran mixture. Stir together. (add a tablespoon or more of water if mixture is crumbly)
- Pour crust mixture into a small circular pan. Press crust into pan with fingers.
- Pour pudding mixture into pan, smooth with bottom of spoon.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes before serving.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >