For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creole-Style Chicken Stir Fry
Rate this Recipe
A little spice and everything nice makes this a delicious dish.
|1 lb. chicken breast|
|1 cup okra|
|2 cups stir fry mix|
|3/4 cup celery, thinly sliced|
|1/2 teaspoon dried thyme|
|1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper|
|3/4 teaspoon sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1 can diced tomatoes, undrained|
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1/4 cup parsley, chopped|
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray then set over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenders to skillet; cook until browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Add okra, stir fry mix, celery, thyme, red pepper, sugar and salt; stir to combine.
- Pour undrained tomatoes over chicken stir fry mixture then bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Uncover skillet then cook chicken an additional 3 minutes.
- Add butter and parsley to skillet; stir until butter melts.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >