For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creole Beef and Rice
Rate this Recipe
Downright delicious good old-fashioned cooking.
|2 teaspoons vegetable oil|
|1 1/2 lb. bottom round steak, cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|1 onion, chopped|
|1 green bell pepper, chopped|
|3 stalks celery, chopped|
|1 tablespoon Creole seasoning|
|2 cans stewed tomatoes, 14 oz. each|
|Cooked rice, for serving|
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring continuously, until meat is browned. Drain liquid.
- Add onions, bell pepper and celery; sauté for about three minutes.
- Add Creole seasoning and stewed tomatoes. Reduce head to low, cover and cook for about 25 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >