For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3 Ingredient Shortbread Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Perfect for a quick snack.
|2 sticks salted butter|
|2 cups flour|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sugar and butter in a mixing bowl, mix together very well.
- After the sugar and butter are well mixed, add flour and stir until it forms dough. (add a tablespoon of water if the mix becomes too crumbly)
- Lightly flour a working surface, roll dough out until around a 1/4-inch thick.
- Use cookie cutter or knife and cut out small circular cookies.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange cookies on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven, bake 20-25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >