For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3 Ingredient Shortbread Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Perfect for a quick snack, they’re the right amount of simple and sweet.
|2 sticks butter, (salted)|
|2 cups flour|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sugar and butter in a mixing bowl, mix together very well.
- After the sugar and butter are well mixed, add flour and stir until it forms dough. (add a tablespoon of water if the mix becomes too crumbly)
- Lightly flour a working surface, roll dough out until around a 1/4-inch thick.
- Use cookie cutter or knife and cut out small circular cookies.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange cookies on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven, bake 20-25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >