For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3 Ingredient Shortbread Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Perfect for a quick snack.
|2 sticks salted butter|
|2 cups flour|
|1/2 cup powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sugar and butter in a mixing bowl, mix together very well.
- After the sugar and butter are well mixed, add flour and stir until it forms dough. (add a tablespoon of water if the mix becomes too crumbly)
- Lightly flour a working surface, roll dough out until around a 1/4-inch thick.
- Use cookie cutter or knife and cut out small circular cookies.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange cookies on a baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven, bake 20-25 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >