For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
The Tastiest Veggie Burger
Rate this Recipe
Serves 6 |
Healthy, flavorful and easy to make. Hands down the best veggie burger around.
|1 cup brown rice, (cooked)|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 onion, (diced)|
|1 package ground beef style veggie patty|
|Worcestershire sauce, (to taste)|
|6 hamburger buns|
|Garnishes, (your preference)|
|Condiments, (your preference)|
- Juice beet, discard juice and keep pulp.
- Combine beet pulp, veggie patty, onion and rice in a mixing bowl. Mix together very well.
- Form mixture into six patties.
- Shake a few drops of Worcestershire sauce on each patty.
- Pour olive oil in a pan, heat to medium. Once pan is hot, fry patties individually. Add more oil when needed.
- Place veggie patties on hamburger buns, use garnishes and condiments to liking.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >