For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
The Tastiest Veggie Burger
Rate this Recipe
Healthy, flavorful and easy to make. Hands down the best veggie burger around.
|1 cup brown rice, cooked|
|1 tablespoon olive oil|
|1/2 onion, diced|
|1 package ground beef style veggie patty|
|Worcestershire sauce, to taste|
|6 hamburger buns|
|Garnishes, your preference|
|Condiments, your preference|
- Juice beet, discard juice and keep pulp.
- Combine beet pulp, veggie patty, onion and rice in a mixing bowl. Mix together very well.
- Form mixture into six patties.
- Shake a few drops of Worcestershire sauce on each patty.
- Pour olive oil in a pan, heat to medium. Once pan is hot, fry patties individually. Add more oil when needed.
- Place veggie patties on hamburger buns, use garnishes and condiments to liking.
See Other Recipes Like This
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >