For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Why buy store bought cookies, when these are so easy to make?
|1 cup sugar|
|1 cup peanut butter|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine egg, sugar and peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Stir together until smooth.
- Scoop small amount out and form into small balls. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Press fork on top to make crisscross pattern.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >