For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Why buy store bought cookies, when these are so easy to make?
|1 cup sugar|
|1 cup peanut butter|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine egg, sugar and peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Stir together until smooth.
- Scoop small amount out and form into small balls. Arrange on baking sheet. (18 in total)
- Press fork on top to make crisscross pattern.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >