For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
4-Ingredients Orange Sorbet
Rate this Recipe
Serves 2 |
A simple chilly treat recipe that’s super fun to make.
|Salt, (1/2 teaspoon for ice cream maker or 1 cup for bag method)|
|2 cups orange juice|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|6 cups crushed ice|
- Combine salt, orange juice, sugar and crushed ice on a mixing bowl.
- Whisk ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.
- 2 options for making sorbet:
- Pour ingredients into ice cream maker.
- Pour ingredients into medium sized re-sealable bag, then place that bag into a bigger bag. Shake vigorously for 10-15 minutes.
- Place bags into freezer and chill until ice cream texture is achieved.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >