For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
4-Ingredient Hazelnut Cookies
Rate this Recipe
A tasty and nutty cookie with minimal ingredients.
|1/3 cup sugar|
|1 egg white|
|2/3 cup hazelnuts|
|1/8 teaspoon salt|
- Heat oven to 180° F.
- Arrange hazelnuts on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool. Gently rub hazelnut skins off.
- Pour hazelnuts in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Heat oven to 275° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine salt and egg white in a small bowl. Use electric mixer and beat until stiff peaks are formed.
- Slowly fold in hazelnuts and sugar.
- Spoon cookie batter onto baking sheet. Arrange about 2 inches apart.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool on wire rack and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >