For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Fried Potato Strips
Rate this Recipe
Try these tasty alternatives to French fries.
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|Rosemary, (fresh, chopped)|
|1 Russet potato|
|Parmesan cheese, (grated)|
|1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, (more if needed)|
- Peel the potato into strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Coat the bottom of a Dutch oven with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Turn heat to medium-high.
- Once the Dutch oven is hot, add potato strips, 6 at a time.
- Fry until browned with crispy edges. Flip once and cook additional minute. Repeat until all strips are cooked. Add more oil if needed.
- Place cooked potato strips on a paper towel. Season with Kosher salt while hot.
- Sprinkle rosemary and grated Parmesan cheese over the potato strips.
|Course:||Side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >