For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crispy Fried Potato Strips
Rate this Recipe
Try these tasty alternatives to French fries.
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|Rosemary, (fresh, chopped)|
|1 Russet potato|
|Parmesan cheese, (grated)|
|1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil, (more if needed)|
- Peel the potato into strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Coat the bottom of a Dutch oven with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Turn heat to medium-high.
- Once the Dutch oven is hot, add potato strips, 6 at a time.
- Fry until browned with crispy edges. Flip once and cook additional minute. Repeat until all strips are cooked. Add more oil if needed.
- Place cooked potato strips on a paper towel. Season with Kosher salt while hot.
- Sprinkle rosemary and grated Parmesan cheese over the potato strips.
|Course:||Side, snack, appetizer|
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >