For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Yummy Blackberry Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Move over blueberry muffins, make way for the extra sweet blackberry.
|1 1/2 cups blackberries, (fresh)|
|3 tablespoons butter, (melted)|
|1 cup brown sugar, (packed)|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 cup milk|
|1 cup rolled oats|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup raw sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|2 cups flour|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place paper muffin liners in muffin pan.
- Combine butter, milk, vanilla extract and egg in a small bowl. Whisk together well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, rolled oats, salt, flour, baking soda and brown sugar. Fold in blackberries once well mixed.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, top with raw sugar. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let muffins cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >