For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Yummy Blackberry Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Move over blueberry muffins, make way for the extra sweet blackberry.
|1 1/2 cups blackberries, (fresh)|
|3 tablespoons butter, (melted)|
|1 cup brown sugar, (packed)|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 cup milk|
|1 cup rolled oats|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup raw sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|2 cups flour|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place paper muffin liners in muffin pan.
- Combine butter, milk, vanilla extract and egg in a small bowl. Whisk together well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, rolled oats, salt, flour, baking soda and brown sugar. Fold in blackberries once well mixed.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, top with raw sugar. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let muffins cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >