For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Yummy Blackberry Muffins
Rate this Recipe
Move over blueberry muffins, make way for the extra sweet blackberry.
|1 1/2 cups blackberries, (fresh)|
|3 tablespoons butter, (melted)|
|1 cup brown sugar, (packed)|
|1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder|
|1 cup milk|
|1 cup rolled oats|
|1/2 teaspoon salt|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 cup raw sugar|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice|
|2 cups flour|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place paper muffin liners in muffin pan.
- Combine butter, milk, vanilla extract and egg in a small bowl. Whisk together well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, rolled oats, salt, flour, baking soda and brown sugar. Fold in blackberries once well mixed.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, top with raw sugar. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let muffins cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
Enjoy these classic Irish dishes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. There's the traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd's Pie and even Irish Potato Soup. They're hearty, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >