For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fun and Fruity Cantaloupe
Rate this Recipe
Enjoy the fresh flavors of this fun and easy recipe.
|1 melon, cantaloupe or MAG|
|1 1/2 cups water|
|1 box strawberry-flavored gelatin|
|1/4 cup banana, (chopped)|
|1 tablespoon raisins|
|1 tablespoon golden raisins|
- Using a large, sharp knife, cut cantaloupe in half lengthwise. Separate halves and scoop out seeds. Discard seeds.
- In a pot, bring water to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat. In a medium bowl, combine water and gelatin, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Pour gelatin mixture evenly into each cantaloupe half, filling each to the top. Chill until gelatin thickens, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine banana and raisins. Mix well. Stir banana mixture into gelatin; smooth top. Chill until gelatin is firm, about 4 hours or overnight.
- Using a large, sharp knife, slice each cantaloupe half into 2 equal wedges. Place on individual serving plates and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >
Incredibly delicious recipes that don't let you down!
Healthy is easy when you have fantastic recipes to follow. Check out these 5 meals that fill you up with naturally tasty ingredients. You won't find any deep fried, artery clogging dishes here, just wholesome, health conscious entrees that put nutrition first. There's a little something for everyone here, from a veggie baked ziti to a broiled salmon with tomatoes. Every recipe is low in fat but high in flavor! View Recipes >