For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
A Russian inspired dessert with a little twist.
|2 egg whites|
|1 cup water|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1 cup flour|
|2 tablespoons margarine, (unsalted, melted, divided)|
|1 egg, (lightly beaten)|
|2 cups cottage cheese|
|2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs|
|2 tablespoons sugar|
|1 cup mixed berries, (your preference)|
- To prepare batter, in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, egg whites, water, and sugar. Whisk in flour. Mix well. Chill for 30 minutes.
- To prepare filling, in a large bowl, combine egg, cottage cheese, cracker crumbs, and sugar. Mix well.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-heat. Brush skillet with some margarine; heat until a drop of water sizzles when sprinkled on the surface. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan, quickly tilting in all directions so the batter covers the bottom.
- Cook crepe until bottom is golden, about 1 minute. Turn crepe over; cook for 1 minute. Repeat with remaining margarine and batter.
- Spoon filling evenly down center of each crepe. Fold sides over, roll up crepes. Sprinkle berries over top. Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >