For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Brown Sugar Apple Butter Glaze Baked Wings
Rate this Recipe
A fun and inventive way to enjoy wings, fully flavored goodness.
|1 tablespoon brown sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|3 lbs chicken wings|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|Apple Butter Glaze|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|1/4 cup apple butter|
|1 tablespoon hot sauce|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- For the glaze, whisk together Dijon mustard, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and apple butter. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, combine onion powder, vegetable oil, brown sugar, Kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper, chili powder and paprika. Add chicken to bowl, toss together.
- Arrange wings on the baking sheet. Generously baste apple butter glaze over the top each wing. Place baking sheet in oven, bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, turn wings over, baste with apple butter glaze
- Prepare dipping sauce, mix together hot sauce and sour cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >