For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Brown Sugar Apple Butter Glaze Baked Wings
Rate this Recipe
A fun and inventive way to enjoy wings, fully flavored goodness.
|1 tablespoon brown sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|3 lbs chicken wings|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|Apple Butter Glaze|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|1/4 cup apple butter|
|1 tablespoon hot sauce|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- For the glaze, whisk together Dijon mustard, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and apple butter. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, combine onion powder, vegetable oil, brown sugar, Kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper, chili powder and paprika. Add chicken to bowl, toss together.
- Arrange wings on the baking sheet. Generously baste apple butter glaze over the top each wing. Place baking sheet in oven, bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, turn wings over, baste with apple butter glaze
- Prepare dipping sauce, mix together hot sauce and sour cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >