For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Brown Sugar Apple Butter Glaze Baked Wings
Rate this Recipe
A fun and inventive way to enjoy wings, fully flavored goodness.
|1 tablespoon brown sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|3 lbs chicken wings|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|Apple Butter Glaze|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|1/4 cup apple butter|
|1 tablespoon hot sauce|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- For the glaze, whisk together Dijon mustard, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and apple butter. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, combine onion powder, vegetable oil, brown sugar, Kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper, chili powder and paprika. Add chicken to bowl, toss together.
- Arrange wings on the baking sheet. Generously baste apple butter glaze over the top each wing. Place baking sheet in oven, bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, turn wings over, baste with apple butter glaze
- Prepare dipping sauce, mix together hot sauce and sour cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >