For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Brown Sugar Apple Butter Glaze Baked Wings
Rate this Recipe
A fun and inventive way to enjoy wings, fully flavored goodness.
|1 tablespoon brown sugar|
|1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|3 lbs chicken wings|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder|
|2 tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|Kosher salt, (to taste)|
|1 teaspoon chili powder|
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|Apple Butter Glaze|
|1 tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|1/4 cup apple butter|
|1 tablespoon hot sauce|
|1 cup sour cream|
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- For the glaze, whisk together Dijon mustard, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and apple butter. Set aside
- In a separate bowl, combine onion powder, vegetable oil, brown sugar, Kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper, chili powder and paprika. Add chicken to bowl, toss together.
- Arrange wings on the baking sheet. Generously baste apple butter glaze over the top each wing. Place baking sheet in oven, bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, turn wings over, baste with apple butter glaze
- Prepare dipping sauce, mix together hot sauce and sour cream.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >