For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Cheesy Mushroom Chicken
Rate this Recipe
A simple yet entirely delicious chicken julienne recipe.
|1 onion, (minced)|
|3 teaspoons sour cream|
|8 oz chicken, (boneless, skinless)|
|1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, (finely ground)|
|1/4 lb mushrooms, (washed)|
|1/2 cup Swiss cheese, (grated)|
|5 tablespoons butter|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Mince chicken and mushrooms together.
- Add 4 tablespoons butter to a pan. Melt butter on medium heat. Add onions, cook until onion is tender. Add chicken to pan, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, add nutmeg and sour cream to pan. Stir ingredients together.
- Evenly spoon mixture into 4 ramekin bowls. Top with Swiss cheese.
- Place ramekin bowls into oven, bake for 10 minutes.