For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beef and Garlic Egg Noodles
Rate this Recipe
A fantastic egg noodle dish, with perfectly seasoned beef.
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1 clove garlic, (pressed)|
|1 lb egg noodles, (wide, short)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 1/2 lb ground beef|
|1 onion, (chopped)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
|5 tablespoons vegetable oil|
- Follow directions for cooking egg noodles.
- Rinse noodles with cold water and drain. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet on medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons on vegetable oil to skillet. Saute garlic and onions in skillet for 15 minutes. The onions and garlic should be golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Pour remaining vegetable oil into a separate skillet. Heat to medium and add ground beef. Cook for 15 minutes. Let beef cool for a few minutes then grind meat.
- Combine beef skillet with onion skillet and noodles. Stir all ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Enjoy these wonderful dishes
Try out these delicious seafood recipes. We have a great variety of fish and preparation methods. Everything from the classic baked salmon to the unique grilled mahi mahi. Find a new favorite today! View Recipes >