For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beef and Garlic Egg Noodles
Rate this Recipe
A fantastic egg noodle dish, with perfectly seasoned beef.
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1 clove garlic, (pressed)|
|1 lb egg noodles, (wide, short)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 1/2 lb ground beef|
|1 onion, (chopped)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
|5 tablespoons vegetable oil|
- Follow directions for cooking egg noodles.
- Rinse noodles with cold water and drain. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet on medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons on vegetable oil to skillet. Saute garlic and onions in skillet for 15 minutes. The onions and garlic should be golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Pour remaining vegetable oil into a separate skillet. Heat to medium and add ground beef. Cook for 15 minutes. Let beef cool for a few minutes then grind meat.
- Combine beef skillet with onion skillet and noodles. Stir all ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >