For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Beef and Garlic Egg Noodles
Rate this Recipe
A fantastic egg noodle dish, with perfectly seasoned beef.
|1 tablespoon butter|
|1 clove garlic, (pressed)|
|1 lb egg noodles, (wide, short)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|1 1/2 lb ground beef|
|1 onion, (chopped)|
|Pepper, (to taste)|
|5 tablespoons vegetable oil|
- Follow directions for cooking egg noodles.
- Rinse noodles with cold water and drain. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet on medium heat. Add 3 tablespoons on vegetable oil to skillet. Saute garlic and onions in skillet for 15 minutes. The onions and garlic should be golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Pour remaining vegetable oil into a separate skillet. Heat to medium and add ground beef. Cook for 15 minutes. Let beef cool for a few minutes then grind meat.
- Combine beef skillet with onion skillet and noodles. Stir all ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.