For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Cake Batter Dip
Rate this Recipe
This dip is too good for words. Try it for yourself and see!
|1/2 cup white cake mix|
|1/4 cup sprinkles|
|8 oz cream cheese, (room temperature)|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 cup powdered sugar|
|Graham crackers, (for dipping)|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer for 3 minutes. The cream cheese should be light and whipped.
- Add vanilla extract and sour cream to cream cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Add cake mix and powdered sugar to mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in sprinkles. Mix lightly.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator before serving. Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!
|Course:||Dessert, dip, side|
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >