For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Cake Batter Dip
Rate this Recipe
This dip is too good for words. Try it for yourself and see!
|1/2 cup white cake mix|
|1/4 cup sprinkles|
|8 oz cream cheese, (room temperature)|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 cup powdered sugar|
|Graham crackers, (for dipping)|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer for 3 minutes. The cream cheese should be light and whipped.
- Add vanilla extract and sour cream to cream cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Add cake mix and powdered sugar to mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in sprinkles. Mix lightly.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator before serving. Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!
|Course:||Dessert, dip, side|
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >