For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Creamy Cake Batter Dip
Rate this Recipe
This dip is too good for words. Try it for yourself and see!
|1/2 cup white cake mix|
|1/4 cup sprinkles|
|8 oz cream cheese, (room temperature)|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 cup powdered sugar|
|Graham crackers, (for dipping)|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer for 3 minutes. The cream cheese should be light and whipped.
- Add vanilla extract and sour cream to cream cheese. Mix until well combined.
- Add cake mix and powdered sugar to mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
- Fold in sprinkles. Mix lightly.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator before serving. Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!
|Course:||Dessert, dip, side|
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >