For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Finally, a cookie for lovers of both chocolate and espresso!
|1 cup brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons espresso powder|
|2 1/2 cups flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|2 1/4 sticks butter, (unsalted, room temperature)|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|12 oz semisweet chocolate chips|
|3/4 cups cocoa powder, (unsweetened)|
|1 teaspoon Kosher salt|
- Pour brown sugar and regular sugar into a mixing bowl. Add butter, mix ingredients together until light & fluffy.
- Add 1 egg to sugar/butter mixture, mix until well combined. Add second egg and mix again.
- In a separate small bowl, combine salt, flour, espresso powder, baking soda and cocoa powder. Sift together to make sure well mixed.
- Pour espresso mixture into the butter mixture. Slowly mix the two together. Mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chip.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon cookie dough onto baking sheet.
- Place in oven, bake 10-12 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Simple Recipes for Fantastic Meals
Delicious meals for the cold weather. They're hearty enough to keep you going, and will satisfy even the hungriest appetite. Whether you're craving beef, pork or chicken, we have you covered. Try a few of these recipes and add them to your collection. Making a wholesome filling meal doesn't have to be hard. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >