For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
Finally, a cookie for lovers of both chocolate and espresso!
|1 cup brown sugar|
|2 tablespoons espresso powder|
|2 1/2 cups flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|2 1/4 sticks butter, (unsalted, room temperature)|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|12 oz semisweet chocolate chips|
|3/4 cups cocoa powder, (unsweetened)|
|1 teaspoon Kosher salt|
- Pour brown sugar and regular sugar into a mixing bowl. Add butter, mix ingredients together until light & fluffy.
- Add 1 egg to sugar/butter mixture, mix until well combined. Add second egg and mix again.
- In a separate small bowl, combine salt, flour, espresso powder, baking soda and cocoa powder. Sift together to make sure well mixed.
- Pour espresso mixture into the butter mixture. Slowly mix the two together. Mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chip.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon cookie dough onto baking sheet.
- Place in oven, bake 10-12 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >