For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Festive Red and Green Sprinkles Confetti Cookies
Rate this Recipe
These are the perfect cookies to leave for Santa!
|1/2 cup green and red sprinkles|
|2 1/2 cups flour|
|2 sticks butter|
|1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|14 oz French vanilla instant pudding mix|
|1 tablespoon corn syrup, (light)|
|2 teaspoons cream of tarter|
|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste|
- Combine corn syrup, butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix very well with a electric mixer. Add vanilla bean paste and eggs to butter mixture. Mix until itÃ¢??s light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cream of tarter, salt, pudding mix, baking soda, flour. Slowly combine with the first mixture, mix until dough is formed.
- Add in sprinkles, mix gently.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place cookie dough on sheet. Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Let cookies cool and set before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >