For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Festive Red and Green Sprinkles Confetti Cookies
Rate this Recipe
These are the perfect cookies to leave for Santa!
|1/2 cup green and red sprinkles|
|2 1/2 cups flour|
|2 sticks butter|
|1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|14 oz French vanilla instant pudding mix|
|1 tablespoon corn syrup, (light)|
|2 teaspoons cream of tarter|
|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste|
- Combine corn syrup, butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix very well with a electric mixer. Add vanilla bean paste and eggs to butter mixture. Mix until itÃ¢??s light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cream of tarter, salt, pudding mix, baking soda, flour. Slowly combine with the first mixture, mix until dough is formed.
- Add in sprinkles, mix gently.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place cookie dough on sheet. Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Let cookies cool and set before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >