For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Festive Red and Green Sprinkles Confetti Cookies
Rate this Recipe
These are the perfect cookies to leave for Santa!
|1/2 cup green and red sprinkles|
|2 1/2 cups flour|
|2 sticks butter|
|1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|14 oz French vanilla instant pudding mix|
|1 tablespoon corn syrup, (light)|
|2 teaspoons cream of tarter|
|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste|
- Combine corn syrup, butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix very well with a electric mixer. Add vanilla bean paste and eggs to butter mixture. Mix until itÃ¢??s light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cream of tarter, salt, pudding mix, baking soda, flour. Slowly combine with the first mixture, mix until dough is formed.
- Add in sprinkles, mix gently.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place cookie dough on sheet. Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Let cookies cool and set before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >