For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Festive Red and Green Sprinkles Confetti Cookies
Rate this Recipe
These are the perfect cookies to leave for Santa!
|1/2 cup green and red sprinkles|
|2 1/2 cups flour|
|2 sticks butter|
|1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt|
|14 oz French vanilla instant pudding mix|
|1 tablespoon corn syrup, (light)|
|2 teaspoons cream of tarter|
|1 1/2 cups sugar|
|1 teaspoon baking soda|
|2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste|
- Combine corn syrup, butter and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix very well with a electric mixer. Add vanilla bean paste and eggs to butter mixture. Mix until itÃ¢??s light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together cream of tarter, salt, pudding mix, baking soda, flour. Slowly combine with the first mixture, mix until dough is formed.
- Add in sprinkles, mix gently.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, place cookie dough on sheet. Bake 18-20 minutes.
- Let cookies cool and set before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >