For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Dipped Graham Crackers with Ground Candy Canes
Rate this Recipe
A holiday treat that combines many childhood favorites.
|4 peppermint candy canes, (finely crushed)|
|11 oz milk chocolate|
|24 graham cracker squares|
|11 oz white chocolate|
- Place milk chocolate and white chocolate into separate saucepans. Melt milk chocolate first, on low heat.
- Pour melted chocolates into two separate small bowls.
- Dip half of the graham cracker square into milk chocolate. Place graham squares onto parchment paper, let cool and harden for at least 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining crackers.
- As milk chocolate is hardened on crackers, melt white chocolate on low heat.
- Dip other half of graham squares into white chocolate. Place on parchment paper, sprinkle crushed peppermint on white chocolate half. Let harden completely.
See Other Recipes Like This
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Delicious ideas to host a wonderful winter event
Looking for something other than the regular meat and cheese platter? Tired of the seeing the same dishes year after year? How about making something new for your get togethers? Try these recipes out - they're sure to be a little different. Festive, fun and flavorful holiday recipes for a fantastic occasion. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >