For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Dipped Graham Crackers with Ground Candy Canes
Rate this Recipe
Serves 24 |
A holiday treat that combines many childhood favorites.
|4 peppermint candy canes, (finely crushed)|
|11 oz milk chocolate|
|24 graham cracker squares|
|11 oz white chocolate|
- Place milk chocolate and white chocolate into separate saucepans. Melt milk chocolate first, on low heat.
- Pour melted chocolates into two separate small bowls.
- Dip half of the graham cracker square into milk chocolate. Place graham squares onto parchment paper, let cool and harden for at least 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining crackers.
- As milk chocolate is hardened on crackers, melt white chocolate on low heat.
- Dip other half of graham squares into white chocolate. Place on parchment paper, sprinkle crushed peppermint on white chocolate half. Let harden completely.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Delicious ideas to host a wonderful winter event
Looking for something other than the regular meat and cheese platter? Tired of the seeing the same dishes year after year? How about making something new for your get togethers? Try these recipes out - they're sure to be a little different. Festive, fun and flavorful holiday recipes for a fantastic occasion. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >