For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chocolate Dipped Graham Crackers with Ground Candy Canes
Rate this Recipe
A holiday treat that combines many childhood favorites.
|4 peppermint candy canes, (finely crushed)|
|11 oz milk chocolate|
|24 graham cracker squares|
|11 oz white chocolate|
- Place milk chocolate and white chocolate into separate saucepans. Melt milk chocolate first, on low heat.
- Pour melted chocolates into two separate small bowls.
- Dip half of the graham cracker square into milk chocolate. Place graham squares onto parchment paper, let cool and harden for at least 15 minutes. Repeat with remaining crackers.
- As milk chocolate is hardened on crackers, melt white chocolate on low heat.
- Dip other half of graham squares into white chocolate. Place on parchment paper, sprinkle crushed peppermint on white chocolate half. Let harden completely.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
Delicious ideas to host a wonderful winter event
Looking for something other than the regular meat and cheese platter? Tired of the seeing the same dishes year after year? How about making something new for your get togethers? Try these recipes out - they're sure to be a little different. Festive, fun and flavorful holiday recipes for a fantastic occasion. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >