For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Lemon Pie Cookies
Rate this Recipe
Everythign you love about pie only smaller.
|1 box pie crusts|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|10 oz lemon curd|
|1 tablespoon water|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place egg into a small bowl, add water, whisk until well mixed.
- Roll out pie crusts. Spread lemon curd on one of the piecrusts. Leave a small border around the edge. Place second piecrust on top.
- Press cookie cutter into piecrust. Use end of knife to seal edges of mini pies. Cut an X into the tops of each pie.
- Brush egg wash over the tops, sprinkle sugar over tops.
- Place mini pies on baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Tasty Recipes for a Gluten-Free Life
Following a gluten-free lifestyle is easier than ever. There are new recipes coming out daily, everything from muffins and pizza to butter cookies and fried chicken. Eating gluten free doesn't mean the food has to be boring. View Recipes >