For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Rate this Recipe
The perfect holiday dessert, sweet, creamy and completely satisfying.
|2 cups powdered sugar|
|1 package gingerbread cookie dough|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|4 oz cream cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a muffin/cupcake pan with paper cups.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough, roll into a ball and place into pan. Repeat process until dough is used up.
- Press down the middle of each cookie, make a reasonable indentation. (use mini rolling pin dusted wit flour, or the back of a measuring spoon)
- Place cream cheese into a mixing bowl, pour in powdered sugar. Beat ingredients together. Add vanilla extract, stir ingredients together.
- Place 1 table spoon of cream cheese filling into the center of each cookie.
- Place pan into oven and bake for 9 minutes.
- Let cookies cool before removing from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >