For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Rate this Recipe
The perfect holiday dessert, sweet, creamy and completely satisfying.
|2 cups powdered sugar|
|1 package gingerbread cookie dough|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|4 oz cream cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a muffin/cupcake pan with paper cups.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough, roll into a ball and place into pan. Repeat process until dough is used up.
- Press down the middle of each cookie, make a reasonable indentation. (use mini rolling pin dusted wit flour, or the back of a measuring spoon)
- Place cream cheese into a mixing bowl, pour in powdered sugar. Beat ingredients together. Add vanilla extract, stir ingredients together.
- Place 1 table spoon of cream cheese filling into the center of each cookie.
- Place pan into oven and bake for 9 minutes.
- Let cookies cool before removing from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >