For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Rate this Recipe
The perfect holiday dessert, sweet, creamy and completely satisfying.
|2 cups powdered sugar|
|1 package gingerbread cookie dough|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|4 oz cream cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a muffin/cupcake pan with paper cups.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough, roll into a ball and place into pan. Repeat process until dough is used up.
- Press down the middle of each cookie, make a reasonable indentation. (use mini rolling pin dusted wit flour, or the back of a measuring spoon)
- Place cream cheese into a mixing bowl, pour in powdered sugar. Beat ingredients together. Add vanilla extract, stir ingredients together.
- Place 1 table spoon of cream cheese filling into the center of each cookie.
- Place pan into oven and bake for 9 minutes.
- Let cookies cool before removing from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >