For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Simple Gingerbread Cheesecake Bites
Rate this Recipe
The perfect holiday dessert, sweet, creamy and completely satisfying.
|2 cups powdered sugar|
|1 package gingerbread cookie dough|
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|4 oz cream cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a muffin/cupcake pan with paper cups.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough, roll into a ball and place into pan. Repeat process until dough is used up.
- Press down the middle of each cookie, make a reasonable indentation. (use mini rolling pin dusted wit flour, or the back of a measuring spoon)
- Place cream cheese into a mixing bowl, pour in powdered sugar. Beat ingredients together. Add vanilla extract, stir ingredients together.
- Place 1 table spoon of cream cheese filling into the center of each cookie.
- Place pan into oven and bake for 9 minutes.
- Let cookies cool before removing from pan.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >