For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Red Velvet Holiday Cookies
Rate this Recipe
A festive and tasty way to enjoy the holidays.
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 box red velvet cake mix|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|Powdered sugar, (for cookie coating)|
|1/2 cup canola oil|
|Cookie cutters, (holiday shapes)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour and cake mix. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in vanilla extract, eggs and eggs to cake mix. Mix until smooth.
- Pour powdered sugar into a small bowl.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of cookie dough, place in powdered sugar. Roll dough into a ball, dip back in powered sugar until completely coated. Place cookie dough on baking sheet. Repeat process until cookie dough is gone.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for a few minutes, then cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Let cookies fully cool, serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Throw something on the barbie!
Summer is here and boy do we have a few delicious recipes for you! Try them out today, you won't regret it! View Recipes >