For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Red Velvet Holiday Cookies
Rate this Recipe
A festive and tasty way to enjoy the holidays.
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 box red velvet cake mix|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|Powdered sugar, (for cookie coating)|
|1/2 cup canola oil|
|Cookie cutters, (holiday shapes)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour and cake mix. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in vanilla extract, eggs and eggs to cake mix. Mix until smooth.
- Pour powdered sugar into a small bowl.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of cookie dough, place in powdered sugar. Roll dough into a ball, dip back in powered sugar until completely coated. Place cookie dough on baking sheet. Repeat process until cookie dough is gone.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for a few minutes, then cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Let cookies fully cool, serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >