For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Red Velvet Holiday Cookies
Rate this Recipe
A festive and tasty way to enjoy the holidays.
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 box red velvet cake mix|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|Powdered sugar, (for cookie coating)|
|1/2 cup canola oil|
|Cookie cutters, (holiday shapes)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour and cake mix. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in vanilla extract, eggs and eggs to cake mix. Mix until smooth.
- Pour powdered sugar into a small bowl.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of cookie dough, place in powdered sugar. Roll dough into a ball, dip back in powered sugar until completely coated. Place cookie dough on baking sheet. Repeat process until cookie dough is gone.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for a few minutes, then cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Let cookies fully cool, serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Easy recipes your whole family will love
Tired of loading up your shopping cart with snack foods you know aren't very healthy? We've got a simple solution to your snacking needs. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >