For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Red Velvet Holiday Cookies
Rate this Recipe
A festive and tasty way to enjoy the holidays.
|1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1 box red velvet cake mix|
|2 tablespoons flour|
|Powdered sugar, (for cookie coating)|
|1/2 cup canola oil|
|Cookie cutters, (holiday shapes)|
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together flour and cake mix. Whisk until smooth.
- Add in vanilla extract, eggs and eggs to cake mix. Mix until smooth.
- Pour powdered sugar into a small bowl.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of cookie dough, place in powdered sugar. Roll dough into a ball, dip back in powered sugar until completely coated. Place cookie dough on baking sheet. Repeat process until cookie dough is gone.
- Place baking sheet into oven, bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for a few minutes, then cut into shapes with cookie cutters.
- Let cookies fully cool, serve and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Mom Like a Queen
Treat mom to a special home cooked meal this Mother's Day. We have a variety of easy and delicious dishes she's sure to love. View Recipes >
A simple collection of delicious family-style recipes
Planning out the weekly dinner menu? Tired of the same dishes week after week? Try these tasty entrees for a scrumptious change of pace. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Fantastic Baking Ideas for the Holidays
Looking to bake something other than plain sugar cookies for the holidays? Check out these fantastic baking ideas! View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >